Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mix and Match

Hi Donna here for Quick Quotes. OK admit it, we all have one or two sheets from collections that are sitting around in our stash, just waiting to be used. So why not dig them out and make your own new collection? Today I mixed Quick Quotes lines Be Bold, Baggage Claim, Treasure Chest, and some pieces from past Club Q kits to come up with this. I call my new line Bold Baggage Chest! lol 

First I Cut a border out with the Silhoutte and put the green Be Bold paper in back so the pattern would show through. Next I took the frame and dabbed it with Quick Quotes Coal Miner ink. I love that color because it is not black, but a dark gray, but can also be used if dab gently enough for a medium color gray..  I cut out a small frame and added Quick Quotes Itty Bitty quote, backed the quote with some of the green Be Bold paper and created a title. 
Quick Quotes Itty Bitty Quotes
 Products Used:
Quick Quotes Treasure Chest
Frame from an earlier Quick Quotes Club Q kit.
Raffia fibers
Key
stickers
Wood tree

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes.

Donna Coughlin

No comments: