Saturday, December 13, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone, Donna Coughlin here with a project I did using Quick Quotes Club Q December kits. I love getting the kits. The first thing I do is take everything out of the wrappers and check out all the goodies in the kits. Then I start creating whatever comes to mind. This first thing I did was make this layout using a Christmas card I received last year in the mail. The frame from the kit fit the card perfectly so there was no trimming at all! The flowers from the kit I also mixed to create different types of flowers. I love using gold with Christmas layouts so I used Gold rub on the "Moments" chipboard.




I also added some gold Radiant Rain to to the chipboard which I covered with "Green with Envy" Powderpuff ink, which by the way is a perfect color for Christmas projects! Some of the chipboard I dabbed with the green ink as well.

 
 
Products Used:
Inka Gold Metallic Rub
Radiant Rain Solar Gold
K&Co Christmas tag
 
 
Have a happy holiday everyone!
Donna Coughlin

No comments: