Thursday, May 28, 2015

Kaisercraft Sparkle! line

Hi, Donna here today for Inspiration Stations and I would like to share a fews things with you! The new Kaisercraft All that Glitters! line, how to use those Project Life Journaling cards on layouts and how to use sequins on scrapbooking projects. Here is a layout I did using the Kaisercraft line which can be found at Inspiration Station.
.
 
The first thing I did was use some Tim Holtz Distress Spray in two corners, I used the Tattered Rose just to darken the pink a little and yellow to bring out the gold! Second I pulled out 7 journal cards and positioned them around the center of the page. This is so easy to do and you don't have to cut into a 12x12 sheet of paper. You know how gold and silver are all rage right now, I cut a circle for the picture using the Silhouette Cameo. Just a tip, I always cut speciality paper such as gold paper upside down, only because it seem to not rip the paper as much. If you look close enough the right hand corner of the frame did tear a bit, but that was OK because I could cover it up easily enough.
 
 

These cards are great! They match with the All That Glitters kit and no need to use up all your 12x12 cutting small pieces of paper!
 
Then I started adding lots of stickers from the kit and bits from the Die Cut Cardstock Pieces pack. To make it sparkle even more, I randomnly placed some sequins around the layout as well.
 
 
More sequin on the butterfly. Check out the tutorial video below to see how I add sequins in several different ways!

 
Sorry about my big clunky hands in my videos!
 
 
Products Used:
Kaisercraft All that Glitters collection and Die Cut Cardstock pieces, Shiny gold cardstock, Kaisercraft Sparkle Journal Cards, sequins, thread, Tim Holtz Distress Spray.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Donna

 

 

No comments: