Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fathers day layout

Hi Donna here for Quick Quotes with a layout I did for Fathers day. Here is my father-in-law
with his new car sometime in the 1960's, weren't the cars awesome back then? I love looking through old photos and imagine what it must have been like. The Quick Quotes new line Gypsy Road is perfect for heritage pages as well as travel pictures. I did a lot of hand sewing and distressing on this layout.
 
 
 
Here is a close up of a section of the layout. You can see the distressing and stitching. Around the circle I tried something new, I added brads and used hemp to criss -cross around each brad. I like the way it turned out and will use that idea again. The two tags were from the Gypsy Road Die Cut Stickers and I embellished them with some twine as well.

No comments: