Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Club Q for August

Hi, Donna here for Quick Quotes here to present to you a layout I did with the Club Q for August. I had so many pictures leftover from the summer a few years back. I didn't want to just throw them in a drawer so I made a pocket page to put them in. Using pieces from the mini album part of the kit I made several tags (or envelopes) to add some pictures. On the front of the layout I added three additional pictures and put the tags in pocket. You could add as many tags as you want, but with the tags I made I added an additional 7 pictures. They may not be the best pictures ever taken, but still held memories!
To make the pocket you cut a piece of paper (approx. 11 x 9 - I used the striped paper below) and adhere only the bottom and two sides. On this layout I hand stitched it. You can also use pocket pages to hold tickets, pamphlets, ephemera, whatever you like!



Here is an example of one of my tags. I made another pocket and inserted a small journaling tag and other photo inside which holds a picture on the front and back.

 
Here is a close up of the title. I used the new Powderpuff Ink - Peach Tree for this. All the items used in the title were included in the kit!
 


Products Used:
Twine
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Donna Coughlin
 
 
 
 

No comments: