Monday, January 11, 2021

Today

Being laid off and it is too cold to go outside I decided to search the internet for some scrappy inspiration and I came across these two blogs.. Rochelle Spears and Scrap with Stacy and I found not only the inspiration I needed, but these fun challenges, just what I needed! This is what I ended up creating. I am sure I will be visiting these blogs in the future!



 Here are the two challenges so be sure to go visit them! Stacys challenge was a tic tac toe challenge. I used flowers, circle, and chipboard pieces.
Rochelles challenge was to use this sketch. I know in the past I have seen Rochelle's sketches on Pinterest and not only love her sketches but used them. This sketch I rotated 90 degrees to create my layout.
Thanks for the inspiration Stacy and Rochelle! Everyone else thanks for stopping by. Donna

No comments: