Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Mischevious Look

This layout of my grandson was inspired by Last Memories challenge as well as the one over at Cherry on Top which was all about journaling. Here is the Lasting Memories challenge: LM #535 - And the story is..." This week it is all about journaling. Create a layout that features journaling as a centerpiece. The journaling reads:That look you are giving your grandfather is so mischievous and suspious. Is it because you are up to no good , or that chip he wanted? No, I think it is just because you love spending time with him and you are just a silly little guy.
Thank goodness for all these challenges! I have been laid off and these challenges have given me motivation to scrap as well as take my mind off these challenging times! Thanks for stopping by.
Donna

1 comment:

Deanna said...

So cute with the little monsters!! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)